Gardening gloves are a type of hand protection that are designed specifically for gardening activities. They come in various styles and materials, but they all have one thing in common: they provide a barrier between your hands and the elements, as well as any dirt, debris, or
thorns that may be present in your garden.
- When working with fertilizers, pesticides, or other chemicals, gardening gloves can provide a barrier between your skin and the potentially harmful substances
- Gardening gloves provide a layer of protection between your hands and any sharp or thorny objects in the garden, such as prickly bushes or thorny rose stems
- Wearing gloves can help keep your hands clean and dry while gardening, which can be especially important when working with damp soil or wet plants.
- Gloves may require regular maintenance such as cleaning, drying, or conditioning to keep them in good condition
- May trap heat or moisture, which can make your hands hot and sweaty during warmer weather